Malaysia PR Summit 2019 – PRCA Malaysia and leading media intelligence company, Isentia, will be hosting The Malaysia Public Relation Summit on 11 July 2019 at the Sime Darby Convention Centre, Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
Themed “Reputation Management: Winning Trust In Today’s Changing Mediascape”, the Summit will gather professionals from marketing, PR, corporate communications as well as members of academia to share insights into succesful leadership and communication strategies in this age of disruption.
“Reputation and Trust are issues that are extremely chalenging in today’s digital world where information overload and fake news are daily occurrences. Our theme this year truly encapsulates the challenges and market dynamics we are faced with today,” said Andy See Teong Leng, President of PRCA Malaysia.
“Indeed, PRCA Malaysia is excited that the Malaysia PR Summit has continued to grow over the years since its inception in 2012 and the event is now the industry’s premier platform to exchange knowledge and share valuable insights on the changing trends and innovations in the marketplace,” he added.
Malaysia PR Summit 2019
The much anticipated one-day event targets to attract about 250 delegates and will feature a line-up of reputable speakers from Malaysia and across the region. Isentia is the Title Sponsor of the Summit while The Malaysian Reserved is the Media Partner.
The PR Summit will comprise three panel discussions and three case presentations, where industry experts and leaders from major Malaysian and multinational companies share their communication and leadership strategies which were instrumental in helping them build winning brands and corporate reputation.
Speakers of the upcoming Summit include:
- Datuk A Kadir Jasin, Special Advisor, Media and Communication to the Prime Minister;
- Dato’ Wong Sai Wan, Chief Media Officer of Ancom Group of Companies & Editor-In-Chief of Malay Mail;
- Dato’ Sri Haji Ibrahim Abdul Rahman, President, Institute of Public Relations Malaysia;
- Francis Ingham, Director General of PRCA UK and Chief Executive of the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO);
- Sutapa Bhattacharya, General Manager (Strategic Communication & Branding), Tenaga Nasional Berhad;
- A. Asohan, Senior Editor (Online), Star Media Group Bhd;
- Jahabar Sadiq, Editor-In-Chief, Malaysian Insight;
- Rita Sim, Chief Executive Officer and Director of the Centre for Strategic Engagement Media (Kupi Kupi FM and City Plus FM) (East Malaysia perspective);
- Prashant Saxena, Head of Insights of S.E. Asia, Isentia;
- Ho Paik San, Senior Insight Manager, Isentia;
- Izlyn Ramli, Vice President, Group Brand & Communication, Telekom Malaysia;
- Syamil Fahim Mohamed Fahim, Chief Executive Officer and Publisher, Nu Ideaktiv;
- Leight Wong, Head of Communications, Southeast Asia, Netflix;
- Felix Heinimann, Chief Executive Officer, essence-bcw;
- Adrian Burton, Managing Director, ada Malaysia;
- Syed Mohammed Idid B Dato’ Syed Ahmad Idid, Head of Corporate, Communication & Public Engagement, PLUS Malaysia.
Seat for the Malaysia Public Relation Summit 2019 are as below:
- RM599 for PRCA Malaysia members.
- RM799 for non PRCA Malaysia members.
- RM400 for Academic Professionals
- RM250 for Graduating Students/Interns.
For more information, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012-265 6265. The full programme and registration form can be downloaded from http://www.prcamalaysia.org/malaysia-pr-summit respectively.
“We are truly honoured to have a distinguished line-up of speakers and sponsors this year. The knowledge, wisdom and expertise of the speakers will certainly provide us with a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities arising from the continually changing mediascape and digital marketplace. PRCA Malaysia must also thank our sponsors particularly Isentia and The Malaysian Reserved, the Media Partner,” concluded Andy See.
Khir Khalid merupakan perunding pemasaran bertauliah dibawah badan profesional Institute of Marketing Malaysia. Bergiat dalam segmen keusahawanan sosial, pemasaran bersekutu dan menulis konten digital > BIODATA.